When everything is in working order, fine-tune and streamline
Now that you have developed a business model, established processes, and determined how to deliver and communicate your value, it’s time to fine-tune and streamline your business. Look at what you were doing and what you want to do, and make the processes really work for you.
- Examine your workflow processes.
- Implement a strong CRM tool (customer relationship management).
- Track all tasks, workflow, emails and calls to tighten up your business.
- Automate your systems, such as the following:
- Application and new business processes
- Firm engagement letter — documentation for each year, quarter, month (as dictated by your broker-dealer)
- Ensure you fulfill your terms of engagement — determine what works for each client by segmentation and client cost